- 2.03 “Any member in default in the payment of any assessment or the performance of any obligation imposed by the provisions of the Declaration shall not be entitled to vote at any meeting of the Association for as long as such default remains uncured.”
- 2.10 “Members holding one-half (1/2) of the votes entitled to be cast at a meeting, represented in person or by proxy, will constitute a quorum at such meeting of Members. If there is less than one-half (1/2) of voting Members represented at a meeting, one-third (1/3) of voting Members represented may adjourn the meeting without further notice. At an adjourned meeting one-third (1/3) of the votes entitled to be cast at a meeting, represented in person or by proxy, will constitute a quorum at such meeting of Members and any business may be transacted that might have been transacted at the original meeting.”
- 2.12 “At all meetings of Members, a Member may vote in person or by proxy executed in writing by the Member or by that Member’s attorney-in-fact. A proxy and, in the case of execution by a Member’s attorney-in-fact, the Member’s power of attorney must be filed with the Secretary of the Association before or at the time of the meeting and before the vote is taken.”
- You will want to use live fish for bait (shad or small carp)
- A wire leader to protect against their teeth breaking the line
- Once the Gar has taken the bait, you will need to wait a little to set the hook because they don't like the bait like bass. Apparently, they chew on it and swallow pieces.
Our Neighborhood is on Facebook. All member requests must be approved by an admin. Questions must be answered before admins will approve. It is a great way to have real time communication. It is a great place to have friendly chat and news between the neighbors. Facebook Page