- Green Country will handle day to day management of the pool and pool problems including:
- Delivering codes
- Turning off codes
- Maintenance reports / referrals
- Identifying problems with behavior and/or breaking pool rules
- Incidents will be reported to the pool committee and HOA Board
- During periods Green Country isn’t available or during times the pool is closed:
- All trespassers and trespassing incidents will be turned over to Jenks Police
- Cameras are monitoring the pool 24/7/365
- HOA Board and Green Country HOA have access to that footage
- Footage will be turned over to Jenks PD in the event of a crime
- Pool is private property; charges will be pressed against anyone engaging in any type of criminal activity including vandalism, trespassing, etc…
- If incidents occur Green Country HOA and/or pool committee has the ability to shut the pool down and eject person/s for violating rules:
- Any violations of health code (defecating in the pool, other public health issues)
- Aftermath of severe weather (Power outage, flood, wind damage, etc...)
- Unsupervised minors under the age of 16
- Fighting, public intoxication, and vandalism
- Incidents of pool rule violations will be handled by the HOA Board on a case-by-case basis; but can include permanent pool code revocation and banishment from the pool area
- Pool rules include those listed on the pool cabana wall, such as:
- No sharing of pool access codes
- No alcoholic beverages
- No unsupervised children under 16
- Pool is a major annual expense of the HOA.
- Safety, maintenance, equipment, insurance…
New pool codes for 2021 have been mailed. Your pool code will NOT work if you do not have a $0 balance with the HOA. Please contact Green Country HOA to resolve any issues with your balance or inactive pool code.
The pool is for Southern Reserve community use.
Failure to follow all Pool Rules can and will result in pool privileges being revoked. Trespassers will be asked to leave and police called if necessary for removal. People who have not paid their HOA dues or have had their pool privileges revoked will be considered trespassing. Onsite Authority has the permission to revoke privileges. Please read and follow all pool rules.